Middle Level Board
- I’m Dantè Domine from Dickinson High School and I’m the Middle level president. I’m 14 and when I ran for The April convention my platform was focusing on the power of thoughts, and how they can change the world. I love reading and hanging outside.
- Hi, my name is Emma Getz. Thank you so much for choosing me to serve as a member on this board. I’m one of your NDASC Vice Presidents for 2018-2019. I have been honored to work with so many students and the amazing board members themselves!
I’m originally from Surrey High School but I now attend Century High School in Bismarck. I enjoy laughing, drinking slushies, and spending time with friends on the weekends. But, what I enjoy even more is being a part of this board and to have met and impacted so many students across our state.
I look forward to still spreading the word about my cyber bullying platform, so that people are still aware that it can and is occurring all over. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me and I’ll be more than happy to help you along with my other board members! And remember, don’t be mean behind the screen :)
- Hi my names Katie Iverson, I am currently a freshman at Fargo South and I am a Middle Level Vice President of North Dakota student council. My campaign when I ran was block out the hate with Kate and the main message behind it is ignoring others and focusing on being who you want to be. Some fun facts about me are that I love dogs, I’m a huge supporter of NDSU, and I’ve been a competitive swimmer since I was five. I have two older sisters and a cocker spaniel-poodle mix puppy that I love to spend time at the lake with. I love collaborating with others and being able to help others.
- My name is Athalia Haughton and I am a Vice President for Middle Level State Student Council. I am all about communication! Communication was my platform, (Vote Haughton and you won’t be forgotten!), so feel free to contact me anytime. I love talking with others and I hope to continue to make so many meaningful interactions through this position. A little bit about me is that I’m a theater kid, I’m in Speech as well, and I love all things English. If you ever see me feel free to say hi!
- My name is Anja McDermid and I am the middle level state representative. Some of my hobbies include: practicing piano, hanging out with friends, singing, and hardcore memeing. A fun fact about me is that I can touch my tongue to my nose lol. Lastly, my slogan was “get Anja way to a positive day” and my main message was that one simple act of kindness can change someone's entire day for the better!
- I attend Richland Jr./Sr. High School in Colfax, ND. I feel very strongly about being kind, and including one another, as my platform was Eat, Sleep, Be Kind, Repeat. I have enjoyed being middle level representative and look forward to continuing to represent at the state level.
Email us with questions or tell us what you are doing!!!
Our email: email@example.com